2619-2621 Lincoln Ave, San Diego, CA 921042 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $411,000
- Price/sqft: $433
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4457020400
- Zillow Home ID: 16956609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2619-2621 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% higher than in San Diego, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 2615 Lincoln Ave San Diego, CA$455K21768
- 2625-2629 Lincoln Ave San Diego, CA$535K21950
- 2634 Lincoln Ave San Diego, CA$460K11--
- 3981 Hamilton St APT 6 San Diego, CA$314K11--
- 3981 Hamilton St APT 7 San Diego, CA$253K11--
- 3981 Hamilton St APT 4 San Diego, CA$397K32--
- 3981 Hamilton St APT 1 San Diego, CA$356K22--
- 2632 Lincoln Ave San Diego, CA$444K11--
- 2626 Lincoln Ave San Diego, CA$458K11--
- 3995 Hamilton St San Diego, CA$448K21806
- 3976 Oregon St San Diego, CA$550K211,478
- 3984 Oregon St San Diego, CA$548K211,152
- 3994 Oregon St San Diego, CA$427K211,202
- 3968 Oregon St # 3974 San Diego, CA$770K642,834
- 3994 Hamilton St San Diego, CA$585K11600
- Oregon St UNIT 4 San Diego, CA$289K22833
- 4005 Hamilton St San Diego, CA$630K341,305
- 2608 Lincoln Ave San Diego, CA$419K22.51,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.