- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2619 Brownfield Rd, Columbus, OH 432323 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $57,900
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 624 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 010144286
- Zillow Home ID: 33925390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2619 Brownfield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Walnut Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.9% greater than in Columbus, and 200.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Heights home values.
- 2611 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$104K522,196
- 2627 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$65K311,040
- 2605 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$65K321,190
- 2635 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$62K311,120
- 2643 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$86K32.11,203
- 2626 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$76K321,510
- 2616 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$77K411,107
- 2632 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$78K311,405
- 2608 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$57K321,405
- 5269 Carbondale Dr Columbus, OH$72K321,200
- 5267 Carbondale Dr Columbus, OH$64K31.51,160
- 2640 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$84K521,724
- 2593 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$68K31.51,279
- 2651 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$81K41.51,656
- 2600 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$84K41.51,724
- 2622 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$78K31.51,120
- 2648 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$75K311,405
- 2630 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$77K32.51,172
- 2614 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$89K31.51,606
- 2638 Brownfield Rd Columbus, OH$67K31.51,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!