- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 844 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 21344145
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1000 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Interior \ Screens Some, Inspection Warranties \ LeadBasePaint, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Parcel #: 0050022500
- Zillow Home ID: 85228615
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $58-78K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among 47331 homes, this home is 26.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47331, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Connersville, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2619 E Hudson St Connersville, IN||$75K||4||1||1,445|
|2630 E Hudson St Connersville, IN||$73K||3||1||1,600|
|5260 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$103K||4||1.5||1,624|
|5275 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$81K||3||1.5||1,508|
|5221 S Larry Dr Connersville, IN||$71K||3||2||1,632|
|5247 S Larry Dr Connersville, IN||$57K||3||1||912|
|5213 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$60K||2||1||865|
|5192 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$66K||3||1||1,218|
|5203 S Larry Dr Connersville, IN||$73K||4||2||1,512|
|5188 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$74K||3||1||1,424|
|5265 S Larry Dr Connersville, IN||$69K||3||2||1,458|
|5179 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$105K||4||3||2,244|
|5168 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$66K||3||1.5||956|
|5164 S Larry Dr Connersville, IN||$74K||3||2||1,534|
|5279 S Larry Dr Connersville, IN||$63K||3||1.5||1,080|
|5165 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$89K||3||2||1,968|
|5310 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$83K||3||1.5||1,468|
|2645 E Adams St Connersville, IN||$69K||--||2||1,092|
|5139 S State Road 1 Connersville, IN||$78K||2||1||1,260|
|5303 S Larry Dr Connersville, IN||$66K||3||1.5||1,092|
Nearby Schools in Connersville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!