262 E 34th St, Brooklyn, NY 112034 beds, 4 baths, 1,489 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,489 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 048870014
- Zillow Home ID: 30659438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 262 E 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Flatbush, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 266.7% greater than in New York, and 13.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Flatbush home values.
- 260 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$414K----1,489
- 264 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$389K----1,326
- 266 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$394K----1,326
- 258 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$743K----3,300
- 270 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$514K----3,426
- 270 E 34th St # 16 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 272 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$542K----3,426
- 276 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$514K----3,288
- 3318 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$481K----3,300
- 3322 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$499K----3,300
- 3316 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$814K----3,300
- 3324 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$523K----3,300
- 3314 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$533K----3,300
- 278 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$539K53.53,444
- 939 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$516K----2,230
- 941 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$503K----2,080
- 3312 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$530K----3,300
- 931 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$522K----2,360
- 943 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$494K522,000
- 280 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$546K----1,986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.