262 Lukes Wood Rd, New Canaan, CT 068405 beds, 7 baths, 8,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 113 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $5,040,000
- Price/sqft: $442
- MLS #: 99041036
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Formal Dining Room, PATIO, Laundry Room, Garage, Pool
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 8,352 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0035 B:136 L:00011
- Zillow Home ID: 57327984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 262 Lukes Wood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4725% greater than in Pound Ridge, and 150.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pound Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06840 home values.
- 11 Rocky Nook Rd N Pound Ridge, NY$569K31.51,432
- 322 Lukes Wood Rd New Canaan, CT$2.69M54.55,665
- 322 Lukes Wood Rd New Canaan, CT--------
- 262 Lukes Wood Rd New Canaan, CT$472K------
- Rocky Nook Rd New Canaan, CT--------
- 2 Rocky Nook Rd New Canaan, CT$830K321,998
- Rocky Nook Rd N NY--------
- 260 Lukes Wood Rd New Canaan, CT$3.24M56.57,708
- 14 Rocky Nook Rd New Canaan, CT$560K41.51,740
- 68 Rocky Nook Rd New Canaan, CT$797K------
- 70 Rocky Nook Rd New Canaan, CT$865K------
- 76 Rocky Nook Rd New Canaan, CT$1.26M43.53,744
- 256 Lukes Wood Rd New Canaan, CT$3.79M566,873
Nearby Schools in Pound Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Meadow Pond Elementary K-5 2.8 mi