- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
262 N California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 1 bath, 928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1,268,000
- Parking: 384 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 12414049
- Zillow Home ID: 19496893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 262 N California Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Palo Alto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 2255 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$2.21M431,942
- 2275 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$2.42M432,232
- 292 N California Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.99M332,850
- 2266 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.74M211,351
- 2291 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.65M211,157
- 255 N California Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.83M221,373
- 275 N California Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.84M221,164
- 2284 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.45M432,274
- 2220 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.33M321,680
- 2297 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$2.59M322,563
- 2250 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$3.46M43.52,684
- 2290 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.35M21927
- 2225 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$4.05M433,534
- 2296 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.31M331,964
- 280 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.62M32.51,908
- 310 N California Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.97M43.52,125
- 2257 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$3.13M332,488
- 2303 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$2.81M43.52,802
- 231 Nevada Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.35M21977
- 252 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.64M421,957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.