- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2620 36th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 2 baths, 2,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $555,200
- Price/sqft: $262
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement, 1060 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Parcel #: 1377300020
- Zillow Home ID: 48727235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2620 36th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2628 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.15M31.51,980
- 2614 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$645K221,980
- 2634 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$582K221,560
- 2608 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$691K42.252,600
- 2640 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$599K311,450
- 2602 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.49M543,970
- 2623 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$549K321,280
- 2619 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$622K321,800
- 2629 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$581K21900
- 2613 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$708K312,100
- 2633 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$579K21.51,440
- 2646 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$535K211,360
- 2609 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$595K321,376
- 2639 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$514K31.51,600
- 2621 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$651K411,640
- 2603 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$473K311,100
- 2627 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$509K211,280
- 2615 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$658K311,620
- 2652 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$611K321,430
- 2645 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$463K31982
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.