This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $640K-16.51M.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1976
- All time views: 11,883
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Association Amenities \ None (N)
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Building Structure Style \ Traditional
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Interior Features \ Other
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N)
- Parking Type \ Parking for Guests - Onsite
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Canyon View
- View Type: Tree Top View
- View \ Trees\Woods View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,076 sqft
- Heating: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2125435524
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Beverly Glen
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beverly Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 24.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!