2620 Byron St, Richmond, VA 232234 beds, 2 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,875 sqft
- Built in 1954
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $36,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- MLS #: 1414288
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 8037343202
- Zillow Home ID: 12351053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2620 Byron Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23223 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% less than in East Highland Park, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 2622 Byron St Richmond, VA$125K31962
- 2510 Byron St Richmond, VA$124K311,403
- 3605 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$148K311,328
- 3604 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$88K21992
- 2508 Byron St Richmond, VA$109K311,350
- 2601 Byron St Richmond, VA$122K421,392
- 2603 Byron St Richmond, VA$117K41.51,320
- 2696 Byron St Richmond, VA$101K621,716
- 3607 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$85K21992
- 3606 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$115K21992
- 3512 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$146K321,448
- 3518 Carlton Rd Richmond, VA$118K321,296
- 2506 Byron St Richmond, VA$105K21992
- 3608 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$87K21992
- 3609 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$82K21992
- 2501 Byron St # 0 Richmond, VA$118K21970
- 2501 Byron St # 1 Richmond, VA$118K22--
- 3511 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$113K311,144
- 2505 Byron St Richmond, VA$139K321,455
- 3610 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$41K21992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!