- Lot: 6,830 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,830 all time views
- 83 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: T2738650
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Garage Conversion, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 1409910000
- Zillow Home ID: 45074145
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33612 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among 33612 homes, this home is 0.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33612, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% lower than in Tampa, and 190.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33612 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33612 home values.
|2618 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL||$65K||3||1||864|
|2619 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL||$61K||2||1||825|
|2617 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL||$76K||3||1.5||1,010|
|2616 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL||$76K||2||1.5||1,080|
|11003 N 27th St Tampa, FL||$61K||3||1||925|
|11001 N 27th St Tampa, FL||$75K||3||1.5||1,080|
|11005 N 27th St Tampa, FL||$186K||5||2.5||2,960|
|2619 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL||$70K||2||1||1,111|
|2615 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL||$68K||2||1||1,104|
|2617 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL||$72K||2||1||1,111|
|10909 N 27th St Tampa, FL||$93K||2||1||1,610|
|11007 N 27th St Tampa, FL||$64K||2||1||974|
|2614 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL||$84K||3||1||1,355|
|2615 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL||$88K||3||1||1,310|
|N 27th St Tampa, FL||$64K||3||1||920|
|10907 N 27th St Tampa, FL||$64K||3||1||920|
|2613 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL||$71K||2||1||1,137|
|10918 N 28th St Tampa, FL||$86K||3||2||1,366|
|2613 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL||$72K||2||1||1,050|
|10920 N 28th St Tampa, FL||$95K||3||2||1,456|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!