2620 Elizabeth Ave, Orlando, FL 328044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $247,000
- Parking: 450 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,651 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 142229016003110
- Zillow Home ID: 46121966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2620 Elizabeth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% less than in Orlando, and 75.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 2618 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$196K211,320
- 2626 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$410K321,788
- 2630 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$182K321,338
- 515 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$162K21774
- 500 Clayton St Orlando, FL$255K321,347
- 512 Clayton St Orlando, FL$169K21755
- 2610 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$258K321,509
- 517 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$260K432,263
- 516 Clayton St Orlando, FL$174K21914
- 2606 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$212K311,352
- 2623 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$181K211,048
- 2617 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$231K221,319
- 521 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$181K21864
- 514 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$195K211,078
- 2611 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$343K321,748
- 2629 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$170K311,105
- 520 Clayton St Orlando, FL$226K221,218
- 2800 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$160K321,094
- 516 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$184K521,836
- 2607 Elizabeth Ave Orlando, FL$353K32.51,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.