2620 Erica Ave, West Covina, CA 917924 beds, 2 baths, 1,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The neighborhood is established and well maintained. It is in the area known as Shadow Park, and in fact, at the end of the cul-de-sac there is an almost private section of that park--a real bonus walkers, sitters, readers and dog lovers. Not far from the many shops, large and small, at Azusa Avenue and Amar Road. Wonderful location.
- Lot: 5,802 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Beautifully renovated, 1 year old A/C system, Granite Counters/Tile floors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,701 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 8731006020
- Zillow Home ID: 21684383
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2620 Erica Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91792, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% less than in West Covina, and 3.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 91792 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Covina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91792 home values.
- 2616 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$504K432,165
- 2624 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$447K321,688
- 2628 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$444K321,647
- 2612 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$459K321,647
- 2118 Evangelina St West Covina, CA$480K331,850
- 2632 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$441K421,688
- 2619 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$444K421,688
- 2615 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$446K321,688
- 2623 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$437K321,376
- 2122 Evangelina St West Covina, CA$506K432,165
- 2627 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$482K432,165
- 2636 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$418K321,376
- 2611 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$500K421,981
- 2609 Erin Ct West Covina, CA$448K321,647
- 2631 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$440K331,850
- 2126 Evangelina St West Covina, CA$449K321,647
- 2640 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$452K421,688
- 2105 Evangelina St West Covina, CA$452K321,647
- 2608 Erin Ct West Covina, CA$520K432,329
- 2635 Erica Ave West Covina, CA$420K321,647
Nearby Schools in West Covina
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!