2620 Harewood Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 890303 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $59,900
- Price/sqft: $46
- Parking: Off street
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Kitchen, Living Room, Three-Quarter Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 13913110048
- Zillow Home ID: 6991717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2620 Harewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 89.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.9% higher than in Las Vegas Metro, and 181.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Las Vegas home values.
- 2616 Harewood Ave North Las Vegas, NV$76K311,044
- 2624 Harewood Ave North Las Vegas, NV$72K311,044
- 3119 Holmes Cir North Las Vegas, NV$81K421,125
- 3123 Holmes Cir North Las Vegas, NV$84K421,305
- 2612 Harewood Ave North Las Vegas, NV$80K311,402
- 3117 Berg St North Las Vegas, NV$81K421,125
- 3122 Holmes Cir North Las Vegas, NV$75K321,071
- 2625 Harewood Ave North Las Vegas, NV$81K421,178
- Holmes Cir North Las Vegas, NV$75K321,071
- 3127 Holmes Cir North Las Vegas, NV$74K311,044
- 2615 Harewood Ave North Las Vegas, NV$81K421,488
- 3045 Berg St North Las Vegas, NV$116K431,476
- 3126 Holmes Cir North Las Vegas, NV$84K421,305
- 2608 Harewood Ave North Las Vegas, NV$88K311,269
- 3122 Daley Cir North Las Vegas, NV$87K421,350
- 2616 Lincoln Ave North Las Vegas, NV$97K321,252
- 3131 Holmes Cir North Las Vegas, NV$86K321,296
- 3130 Holmes Cir North Las Vegas, NV$77K311,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.