- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2620 Hazel St, Augusta, GA 309042 beds, 1 bath, 976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $76,100
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0332279000
- Zillow Home ID: 14944962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2620 Hazel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sand Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% greater than in Augusta, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sand Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30904 home values.
- 2618 Hazel St Augusta, GA$46K311,150
- 2622 Hazel St Augusta, GA$74K311,497
- 2624 Hazel St Augusta, GA$85K321,480
- 2616 Hazel St Augusta, GA$81K31.51,643
- 2623 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$67K311,310
- 2625 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$79K311,332
- 2621 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$80K311,204
- 2627 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$61K21.51,000
- 2623 Hazel St Augusta, GA$61K321,078
- 2619 Hazel St Augusta, GA$82K31.51,244
- 2625 Hazel St Augusta, GA$126K42.51,652
- 2614 Hazel St Augusta, GA$64K211,022
- 2617 Hazel St Augusta, GA$77K31.51,272
- 2626 Hazel St Augusta, GA$72K311,324
- 2617 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$62K211,140
- 2627 Hazel St Augusta, GA$86K321,323
- 2623 Oakland Ave # 0 Augusta, GA$70K32--
- 2629 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$58K211,100
- 2615 Hazel St Augusta, GA$71K21942
- 2615 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$59K211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.