- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 567 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 1 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Type \ AVENUE, Style \ Bungalow, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Water \ City
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 19001830000000
- Zillow Home ID: 834815
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $61-105K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50317 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Polk as a whole. Among 50317 homes, this home is valued 18.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50317, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 129.7% greater than in Polk, and 142.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50317 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Polk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50317 home values.
|2606 NE 44TH Ave Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||318|
|2640 NE 44TH Ave Des Moines, IA||$62K||2||1||720|
|2604 NE 44th Ave Des Moines, IA||$93K||4||1||1,368|
|2660 NE 44th Ave Des Moines, IA||$63K||2||1||864|
|4451 NE 26TH St Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||--|
|2602 NE 44th Ave Des Moines, IA||$82K||3||1||1,026|
|4459 NE 26th St Des Moines, IA||$73K||3||1||912|
|2613 NE 44th Ave Des Moines, IA||$136K||4||2||1,200|
|2690 NE 44th Ave Des Moines, IA||$74K||3||1||720|
|4465 NE 26th St Des Moines, IA||$64K||2||1||720|
|4452 NE 27th St Des Moines, IA||$85K||2||1||880|
|2675 NE 44th Ave Des Moines, IA||$124K||3||1||960|
|4473 NE 26th St Des Moines, IA||$68K||3||1||840|
|4385 NE 26th St Des Moines, IA||$106K||3||1||875|
|4380 NE 27th St Des Moines, IA||$131K||2||2||1,304|
|2540 NE 44th Ave Des Moines, IA||$59K||1||1||488|
|4481 NE 26th St Des Moines, IA||$90K||2||1||1,380|
|4454 NE 27TH St Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||--|
|4424 NE 26th St Des Moines, IA||$59K||2||1||768|
|4434 NE 26th St Des Moines, IA||$60K||2||1||696|
Nearby Schools in Polk
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!