- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 272 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,540 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 21341369
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Equipment \ Water Softener Rented, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Storage, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Privacy, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Foundation \ Crawl Block, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ Open Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,579 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-27-100-055.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80672367
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $77-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2628 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$70K||3||1||1,269|
|2612 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$72K||3||1.5||1,285|
|2619 W 38th St Anderson, IN||$69K||3||1||1,288|
|2627 W 38th St Anderson, IN||$70K||3||2||1,215|
|2621 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$73K||3||1.5||1,300|
|2611 W 38th St Anderson, IN||$71K||3||1||1,277|
|2613 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$69K||3||1||1,215|
|2629 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$72K||3||2||1,292|
|3825 May St Anderson, IN||$79K||3||1.5||1,483|
|2706 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$71K||3||1.5||1,274|
|2705 W 38th St Anderson, IN||$71K||3||1||1,157|
|2607 W 38th St Anderson, IN||$76K||--||1.5||1,416|
|2605 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$83K||5||1||1,729|
|2707 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$71K||3||1||1,242|
|2624 W 40th St Anderson, IN||$76K||3||1.5||1,227|
|2616 W 40th St Anderson, IN||$94K||3||1||1,879|
|2632 W 40th St Anderson, IN||$71K||3||1||1,112|
|2612 W 38th St Anderson, IN||$67K||2||1||1,077|
|2714 W 39th St Anderson, IN||$86K||--||1.5||1,858|
|2713 W 38th St Anderson, IN||$84K||3||1||1,624|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.