- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26206 Hilly Ln, Elkhart, IN 465174 beds, 1 bath, 1,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,822 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 122
- Parcel #: 200620252015000009
- Zillow Home ID: 50593620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26206 Hilly Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% lower than in Elkhart, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46517 home values.
- 26184 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$174K432,456
- 26224 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$120K411,872
- 26207 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$116K41.51,941
- 26225 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$132K42.52,210
- 26173 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$112K31.51,563
- 26170 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$123K421,892
- 58423 Valley View Dr Elkhart, IN$94K311,120
- 26248 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$117K3--2,048
- 58440 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$146K422,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292