2621 Folsom St, Philadelphia, PA 191303 beds, 1 bath, 1,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/21 12pm-1pm
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1928
- 12 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- MLS #: 6453395
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Territorial
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 51
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 152174600
- Zillow Home ID: 10243909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2621 Folsom Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairmount-Spring Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairmount-Spring Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount-Spring Garden home values.
- 2623 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$311K311,036
- 2617 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$317K31988
- 2619 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$323K31988
- 2620 Swain St Philadelphia, PA$329K311,044
- 2615 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$306K31988
- 2622 Swain St Philadelphia, PA$311K311,036
- 2618 Swain St Philadelphia, PA$324K311,044
- 2616 Swain St Philadelphia, PA$316K311,044
- 2613 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$333K31988
- 2614 Swain St Philadelphia, PA$322K311,044
- 2620 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$344K31986
- 2618 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$300K31940
- 2622 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$335K311,064
- 2616 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$295K31940
- 2611 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$343K31988
- 2614 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$329K31940
- 2612 Swain St Philadelphia, PA$330K311,044
- 2612 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$298K31940
- 2609 Folsom St Philadelphia, PA$319K31988
- 2610 Swain St Philadelphia, PA$322K311,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.