- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2621 Greenfield Dr, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 2 baths, 1,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $135,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 546 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Sun room, large corner lot, inground sprinklers,
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,877 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 120061580
- Zillow Home ID: 21912580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2621 Greenfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% greater than in Edmond, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 2701 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$130K321,570
- 2616 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$146K421,938
- 2700 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$134K31.751,738
- 2613 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$132K321,452
- 2705 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$132K31.751,665
- 2620 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$123K321,529
- 2616 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$129K321,404
- 2700 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$136K321,653
- 2704 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$143K341,712
- 2612 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$132K321,442
- 2608 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$126K321,358
- 2709 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$129K31.751,596
- 2609 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$128K321,556
- 2704 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$138K321,597
- 2608 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$138K321,632
- 2708 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$130K31.751,558
- 2604 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$125K321,452
- 2617 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$150K321,852
- 2629 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$126K31.751,569
- 2625 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$169K522,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292