A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,398 sqft
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $400
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 554 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Concrete, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 25475034
- Zillow Home ID: 79844860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Berryessa home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Berryessa homes, this home is valued 27.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% less than in San Jose, and 38.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 2435 Ridgeglen Way5 beds, 3 baths
1,545 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1977
|2613 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$563K||3||3||1,400|
|2629 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$536K||2||3||1,270|
|2637 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$645K||3||2.5||1,432|
|2605 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$630K||4||4||1,615|
|2597 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$631K||4||4||1,615|
|2633 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$540K||2||2.5||1,270|
|2589 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$560K||3||3||1,400|
|2625 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$556K||3||3||1,400|
|2617 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$581K||3||3||1,500|
|2573 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$613K||3||2.5||1,432|
|2641 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$561K||3||2.5||1,432|
|2569 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$654K||3||2.5||1,432|
|2545 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$631K||3||3||1,400|
|2609 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$615K||4||4||1,615|
|2537 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$669K||4||4||1,615|
|2581 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$555K||2||2.5||1,270|
|2553 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$630K||3||3||1,400|
|2529 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$665K||4||4||1,615|
|2601 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$625K||4||4||1,615|
|2521 Heron Ct San Jose, CA||$626K||3||3||1,400|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Independence High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!