2621 Jefferson Ave, Redwood City, CA 940622 beds, 2 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $543
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 058181070
- Zillow Home ID: 15573823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2621 Jefferson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% less than in Redwood City, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 1622 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$942K321,970
- 2631 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.25M332,590
- 2603 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.13M112,450
- 2607 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$528K11--
- 1608 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$903K422,330
- 2610 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.5M422,000
- 2614 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$813K21940
- 630 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$820K211,000
- 628 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.24M521,670
- 2626 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.33M21.51,560
- 1633 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.07M433,040
- 1623 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.56M432,087
- 610 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.16M51.51,940
- 2534 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$851K211,070
- 1609 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$752K21.51,190
- 1703 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$725K21970
- 2529 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$719K221,200
- 2528 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.27M322,000
- 2707 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.08M321,430
- 599 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$902K221,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!