This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $25,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 187 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Brick, Garage \ 1 Attached, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vinyl, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ BOULEVARD, Street Type RL \ BOULEVARD, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 03004999000000
- Zillow Home ID: 772167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts Drake home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Drake homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Drake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Des Moines, and 51.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Drake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Drake home values.
|1069 27th St Des Moines, IA||$141K||4||2||1,819|
|1071 27th St Des Moines, IA||$123K||3||2||1,723|
|2703 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA||$106K||3||2||1,508|
|2618 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA||$98K||4||1||1,344|
|2616 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA||$96K||3||1.5||1,456|
|1073 27th St Des Moines, IA||$107K||4||3||1,639|
|2612 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA||$107K||3||2||1,674|
|2700 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA||$100K||2||1.5||1,477|
|2707 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA||$112K||3||2||1,508|
|1064 27th St Des Moines, IA||$112K||4||2||1,856|
|1052 26th St Des Moines, IA||$232K||4||2||2,794|
|1056 26th St Des Moines, IA||$231K||4||2.5||2,582|
|1027 27th St Des Moines, IA||$65K||1||1||892|
|1070 27th St Des Moines, IA||$116K||4||2||1,920|
|1060 26th St Des Moines, IA||$125K||3||2||2,012|
|1034 27th St Des Moines, IA||$75K||3||1||988|
|2711 Kingman Blvd Des Moines, IA||$88K||4||2||1,533|
|1083 27th St Des Moines, IA||$101K||4||2||1,833|
|1023 27th St Des Moines, IA||$98K||4||2||1,512|
|1030 27th St Des Moines, IA||$105K||5||1||1,571|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!