- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2621 Teakwood Dr, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 2 baths, 1,221 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,221 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 1530289000
- Zillow Home ID: 14982188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2621 Teakwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% lower than in Augusta, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamestown home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 2623 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$56K321,103
- 2619 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$56K321,156
- 3834 Woodlake Ct Hephzibah, GA$111K321,676
- 2625 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$59K421,391
- 3836 Woodlake Ct Hephzibah, GA$112K321,774
- 2617 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$58K321,500
- 3838 Woodlake Dr Hephzibah, GA$124K32.52,080
- 2618 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$70K321,129
- 3832 Woodlake Ct Hephzibah, GA$105K432,058
- 2620 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$80K321,526
- 2616 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$66K321,382
- 2627 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$57K321,130
- 3840 Woodlake Dr Hephzibah, GA$113K321,797
- 2622 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$75K321,536
- 2614 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$98K321,776
- 2615 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$57K321,336
- 3830 Woodlake Dr Hephzibah, GA$124K32.51,947
- 2629 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$58K321,350
- 3842 Woodlake Dr Hephzibah, GA$103K421,835
- 3823 Woodlake Dr Hephzibah, GA$100K321,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.