- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 317 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,350 all time views
- 60 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $194,900
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 6422404
- Cable Ready
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Handicap \ None, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Heating \ Oil, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, HotWater \ Oil, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, Design \ 3+Story, LotDescription \ LevelLot, Parking \ Private, InteriorFeatures \ WoodStove, AdditionalSaleTerms \ Short Sale, CurrentFinancing \ USDA, BedroomFourth1Level \ Third
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 350011101006
- Zillow Home ID: 9933152
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-283K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 18915 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Hatfield Township as a whole. Among 18915 homes, this home is 39.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 127.6% higher than in Hatfield Township, and 79.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hatfield Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18915 home values.
|2621 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$201K||4||1||1,428|
|2601 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$205K||3||1||1,486|
|2635 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$227K||3||2||1,546|
|2551 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$254K||4||2||1,663|
|2641 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$177K||4||1||1,195|
|2624 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$215K||3||1||1,923|
|2634 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$177K||3||1||1,419|
|2620 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$244K||5||2||2,282|
|2638 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$181K||3||1||1,024|
|Railroad Ave Colmar, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2604 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$262K||4||2||1,987|
|2661 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$190K||4||1||1,355|
|2535 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$315K||3||3||2,474|
|2707 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$182K||3||1||1,215|
|2680 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$300K||4||2.5||2,721|
|145 Colmar Ave Colmar, PA||$312K||4||2.5||2,059|
|2709 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$178K||3||1||1,270|
|110 Jenkins Ave Colmar, PA||$254K||3||2.5||2,136|
|2550 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$343K||4||3||2,756|
|2525 W Walnut St Colmar, PA||$250K||4||2||1,761|
Nearby Schools in Hatfield Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!