- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26211 9th St, Highland, CA 92346Studio, 2,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $276,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 8 spaces, 445 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,502 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 225
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1192151070000
- Zillow Home ID: 17610089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26211 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Highland, and 50.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 26219 9th St Highland, CA$119K21506
- 26203 9th St Highland, CA$95K21896
- 26195 9th St Highland, CA$209K4--1,432
- 7591 Eucalyptus Dr Highland, CA$212K321,234
- 7588 Eucalyptus Dr Highland, CA$210K321,234
- 26215 9th St Highland, CA$178K11--
- 7583 Eucalyptus Dr Highland, CA$199K321,237
- 26220 Cypress St Highland, CA$156K211,008
- 7580 Eucalyptus Dr Highland, CA$196K321,206
- 26210 Cypress St Highland, CA$151K311,136
- 7573 Eucalyptus Dr Highland, CA$194K321,206
- 26167 9th St Highland, CA$146K21884
- 7572 Eucalyptus Dr Highland, CA$196K321,206
- 26196 Cypress St # 0C Highland, CA$318K----2,900
- 26188 9th St Highland, CA$165K21820
- 7561 Eucalyptus Dr Highland, CA$199K321,257
- 7564 Eucalyptus Dr Highland, CA$193K321,234
- 26157 9th St # 123 Highland, CA$335K----3,133
- 26235 9th St SPC 11 Highland, CA$84K21800
- 26235 9th St SPC 80 Highland, CA$69K21868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!