2622 S 7th St, Minneapolis, MN 554547 beds, 3 baths, 2,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Park
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 2502924420022
- Zillow Home ID: 1928157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2622 S 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minneapolis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% higher than in Minneapolis-St Paul Metro, and 237.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minneapolis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis-St Paul Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minneapolis home values.
- 2618 S 7th St Minneapolis, MN$197K22.251,061
- 2617 S 6th St Minneapolis, MN$154K--11,018
- 2621 S 6th St Minneapolis, MN$130K--21,332
- 612 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$245K--22,784
- 606 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$310K--22,163
- 2614 S 7th St Minneapolis, MN$148K--11,143
- 604 27th Ave S # A Minneapolis, MN$97K--1914
- 604 27th Ave S # B Minneapolis, MN$97K--1936
- 604 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$147K--1914
- 2629 S 6th St Minneapolis, MN$91K--1711
- 600 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$110K--1.51,140
- 2627 S 6th St Minneapolis, MN$219K--42,828
- 2615 S 7th St # A Minneapolis, MN$95K--1610
- 2615 S 7th St # B Minneapolis, MN$95K--1619
- 2615 S 7th St Minneapolis, MN$156K--21,608
- 2615 S 6th St Minneapolis, MN$105K--1943
- 2613 S 6th St # 1 Minneapolis, MN$105K--1943
- 2613 S 6th St Minneapolis, MN$166K--22,288
- 2613 S 7th St Minneapolis, MN$188K311,305
- 2617 S 7th St Minneapolis, MN$183K321,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.