26227 31st Ave NW, Stanwood, WA 982924 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 163 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $1,358,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- MLS #: 606140
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 839 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,050 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 01043500001000
- Zillow Home ID: 82218279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26227 31st Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98292 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% higher than in Stanwood, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98292 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stanwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98292 home values.
- 26213 31st Ave NW Stanwood, WA$373K332,516
- 26129 31st Ave NW Stanwood, WA$377K432,609
- 26125 31st Ave NW Stanwood, WA$388K422,732
- 26224 31st Ave NW Stanwood, WA$503K42.53,580
- 26210 31st Ave NW Stanwood, WA$365K32.52,300
- 26122 31st Ave NW Stanwood, WA$469K32.52,758
- 26126 31st Ave NW Stanwood, WA$362K332,365
- 26120LOT 5 29th Ave NW Stanwood, WA--Studio----
- 3214 263rd St NW Stanwood, WA$464K42.53,295
- 3214 263rd St NW LOT 18 Stanwood, WA$463K432,904
- 26402 W Sunday Lake Rd Stanwood, WA$343K431,943
- 3221 263rd St NW Stanwood, WA$351K422,103
- 26612 28th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$354K421,512
- 26612 28th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$336K421,550
- 3230 263rd St NW Stanwood, WA$734K42.53,330
- 3132 268th St NW Stanwood, WA$509K734,849
- 3309 263rd St NW Stanwood, WA$346K32.52,454
- 3318 263rd St NW Stanwood, WA$358K31.52,304
- 3224 268th St NW Stanwood, WA$369K322,304
- 2726 W Sunday Lake Rd Stanwood, WA$386K422,294
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.