2623 Cobblestone Dr, Crystal Lake, IL 600123 beds, 2 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
THE AREA IS VERY QUITE WITH A SOD FARM ON ONE SIDE AND A CORN FIELD ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COBBLESTONE WOODS TOWNHOMES. IT'S LIKE BEING IN YOUR VERY SMALL TOWN AND ACCESS TO THE BIKE PATH AND THE METRA TRAIN IN CRYSTAL LAKE ARE SO VERY NEAR. ROUTE 14 HAS ALL THE SHOPPING STORES YOU'LL NEED.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1416431002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63392223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2623 Cobblestone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% greater than in Prairie Grove, and 242.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prairie Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60012 home values.
- 2703 Cobblestone Dr # B Crystal Lake, IL$142K3--1,784
- 2701 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$125K2--1,289
- 2705 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$135K22.51
- 2707 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$140K22.51,700
- 2808 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$127K221,289
- 2664 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$140K321,784
- 2660 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$157K22.51,594
- 2662 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$155K231,438
- 2666 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$153K2--1,289
- 2721 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$129K22.51,700
- 2719 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$129K22.51,594
- 2715 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$124K2--1,289
- 2717 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$138K3--1,784
- 2682 Cobblestone Dr # 33C Crystal Lake, IL$147K3--1,594
- 2680 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$155K2--1,594
- 2684 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$142K3--1,784
- 2686 Cobblestone Dr Crystal Lake, IL$125K2--1,289
- 2644 Granite Ct Crystal Lake, IL$144K3--1,784
- 2640 Granite Ct Crystal Lake, IL$169K231,594
- 2646 Granite Ct Crystal Lake, IL$145K2--1,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!