2624 31st Ave, San Francisco, CA 941163 beds, 1 bath, 1,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,773 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $835,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- downstairs bonus room w/bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2465A024
- Zillow Home ID: 15125086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2624 31st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 2630 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M311,450
- 2618 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M222,067
- 2612 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$908K--11,425
- 2636 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M442,072
- 2606 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$808K211,250
- 2642 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$840K311,255
- 1925 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$835K211,285
- 2600 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$937K--21,726
- 2648 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$905K--11,500
- 2639 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$1M--11,640
- 2633 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M321,842
- 2654 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$952K421,999
- 2645 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$975K--11,550
- 2627 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$1M--11,700
- 1911 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1M--11,395
- 2651 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$950K--32,045
- 2660 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$929K311,500
- 2657 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$767K--11,325
- 2621 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$863K211,235
- 1925 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.04M211,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.