2625 Devista Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900464 beds, 3 baths, 2,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 304 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1993 for $1,632,272
- Price/sqft: $563
- MLS #: 14779891
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,929 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 5569021013
- Zillow Home ID: 20802177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2625 Devista Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2617 Devista Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.65M232,287
- 7546 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.26M443,758
- 7537 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.83M332,687
- 7543 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.78M652,646
- 2609 Devista Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.87M342,823
- 7528 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.83M333,047
- 7554 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.43M322,180
- 7531 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.84M332,780
- 7549 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.71M332,660
- 2601 Devista Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.22M43.53,400
- 7525 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.71M4--2,422
- 7555 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.18M32.53,111
- 2645 Zorada Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.23M443,905
- 7560 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.37M332,512
- 2633 Zorada Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.03M553,282
- 2657 Zorada Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.67M332,587
- 7570 Willow Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.96M332,796
- 2604 Devista Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.44M333,025
- 7561 Devista Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.16M432,927
- 7519 Devista Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.37M421,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.