- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 409 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,270 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 6355195
- Finished basement, 288 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ Dishwasher, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Main, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Floor \ Wood, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, Water \ Public, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, HotWater \ Electric, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Exterior \ Stucco, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Type \ Detached, BasementType \ OutSide\WlkO, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Heating \ Oil, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LotDescription \ RearYard, Cooling \ Wall Unit, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, Parking \ Street, BasementType \ Fully Finished, Styles \ Cape Cod, Roof \ Metal, Design \ 1.5-Story, LisMediaList \ Document, WaterFront \ N, BasementType \ Partial Finished
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 64532609070289
- Zillow Home ID: 8902208
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $102-127K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19606 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Mount Penn as a whole. Among 19606 homes, this home is 18% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.8% lower than in Mount Penn, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mount Penn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
|2631 Fairview Ave Reading, PA||$129K||3||1||1,440|
|2619 Fairview Ave Reading, PA||$127K||3||1||1,460|
|2635 Fairview Ave Reading, PA||$131K||3||1.5||1,432|
|2616 Perkiomen Ave # R Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2611 Fairview Ave Reading, PA||$141K||4||2||2,072|
|2614 Perkiomen Ave # R Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2610 Fairview Ave Reading, PA||$126K||2||1||1,345|
|2622 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$115K||3||1.5||1,400|
|2612 Perkiomen Ave # R Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2618 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$96K||3||1||1,337|
|2628 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$125K||4||2||2,347|
|2610 Perkiomen Ave # R Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2626 Fairview Ave Reading, PA||$155K||3||1||1,488|
|2608 Perkiomen Ave # R Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2647 Fairview Ave Reading, PA||$117K||4||1||1,374|
|2632 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$103K||3||2||1,452|
|2606 Perkiomen Ave # R Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2634 Fairview Ave Reading, PA||$123K||3||1.5||1,075|
|2616A Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$85K||3||1||1,350|
|2634 Fairview Ave # R Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Mount Penn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!