2625 N Hilton St, Baltimore, MD 212164 beds, 1 bath, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,880 sqft
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $28,100
- Price/sqft: $21
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 3061B024
- Zillow Home ID: 36500149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2625 N Hilton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hanlon-Longwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.2% less than in Baltimore, and 123.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hanlon-Longwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hanlon-Longwood home values.
- 2623 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$51K--11,360
- 2627 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$74K411,360
- 2621 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$54K--11,360
- 2629 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$55K421,360
- 2619 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$52K--11,360
- 2631 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$118K--11,360
- 2617 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$75K--11,360
- 2615 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$125K--21,450
- 2637 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$49K------
- 2613 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$75K--11,360
- 3301 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$168K--21,872
- 2611 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$74K--11,360
- Bateman Ave Baltimore, MD$377K--33,269
- 3223 Vickers Rd Baltimore, MD$204K433,700
- 2609 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$75K--11,360
- 3225 Vickers Rd Baltimore, MD$204K--2.52,340
- 3303 Alto Rd Baltimore, MD$133K--11,680
- 3221 Vickers Rd Baltimore, MD$211K532,650
- 2607 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$134K421,520
- 2605 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$68K--11,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!