- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2625 Patricia Roberts Harris Pl NE, Washington, DC 200183 beds, 3 baths, 2,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,526 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $520,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Basement,Bedroom,Full Bath,Half Bath,Kitchen,Living Room,Parking Type: Garage,Sitting Room
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,530 sqft
- Parcel #: 4325 0948
- Zillow Home ID: 88807984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2625 Patricia Roberts Harris Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Lincoln, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% lower than in Washington, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fort Lincoln home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Lincoln home values.
- 2621 Patricia Roberts Harris Pl NE Washington, DC$579K32.51,986
- 2763 31st Pl NE # 2763 Washington, DC$433K332,075
- 2761 31st Pl NE # 2761 Washington, DC$231K32.51,292
- 2759 31st Pl NE # 2759 Washington, DC$228K321,326
- 2757 31st Pl NE # 2757 Washington, DC$234K32.51,292
- 2755 31st Pl NE # 2755 Washington, DC$234K32.51,292
- 2753 31st Pl NE # 2753 Washington, DC$229K321,326
- 2801 31st Pl NE # 2801 Washington, DC$201K11747
- 2751 31st Pl NE # 2751 Washington, DC$233K32.51,292
- 2617 Patricia Roberts Harris Pl NE Washington, DC$440K32.51,460
- 2803 31st Pl NE # 2803 Washington, DC$295K32.51,380
- 2749 31st Pl NE # 2749 Washington, DC$239K32.51,333
- 2747 31st Pl NE # 2747 Washington, DC$260K321,341
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292