This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 14.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 2,027 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $19,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Other, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Limited Service / Exclusive Agency, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ 1st Floor Multi-Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 082916168090088220
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 47020709
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33759 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33759 homes, this home is valued 70.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33759, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% greater than in Clearwater, and 92.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33759 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33759 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (244)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2625 State Road 590|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!