- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26251 Farringdon Ave, Euclid, OH 441324 beds, 1 bath, 1,257 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $16,500
- Price/sqft: $13
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,257 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 64529045
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33635179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26251 Farringdon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% lower than in Euclid, and 130% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44132 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,116 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1946
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 26281 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$74K411,466
- 26231 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$52K411,257
- 26230 Zeman Ave Euclid, OH$92K331,203
- 26301 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$58K411,047
- 26201 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$54K411,257
- 601 E 261st St Euclid, OH$49K411,466
- 26200 Zeman Ave Euclid, OH$73K311,203
- 26250 Zeman Ave Euclid, OH$73K311,203
- 26280 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$73K311,047
- 26170 Zeman Ave Euclid, OH$78K421,526
- 26270 Zeman Ave Euclid, OH$74K311,203
- 26331 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$68K411,257
- 26300 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$64K21838
- 26181 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$78K411,257
- 603 E 261st St Euclid, OH$59K411,047
- 26150 Zeman Ave Euclid, OH$78K311,052
- 26300 Zeman Ave Euclid, OH$77K511,611
- 26330 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$57K411,047
- 26281 Shirley Ave Euclid, OH$61K311,257
- 26351 Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$60K311,257
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.