2626 Cassopolis St, Elkhart, IN 465144 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 47 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $445
- MLS #: 201422913
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,122 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 228
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 200229276001000027
- Zillow Home ID: 83020872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2626 Cassopolis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Elkhart, and 62.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 2624 Cassopolis St Elkhart, IN$173K311,258
- 2622 Cassopolis St Elkhart, IN$93K2--1,592
- 515 Arlington Rd Elkhart, IN$75K2--1,148
- 2620 Cassopolis St Elkhart, IN$95K3--1,286
- 529 Arlington Rd Elkhart, IN$87K311,340
- 547 Arlington Rd Elkhart, IN$73K21816
- 607 Arlington Rd Elkhart, IN$124K3--1,344
- 527 Merrill St Elkhart, IN$93K4--2,012
- 625 Arlington Rd Elkhart, IN$126K2--1,470
- 2243 Cassopolis St Elkhart, IN$70K2--848
- 26152 Arlington Rd Elkhart, IN$103K3--1,092
- 26145 Arlington Rd Elkhart, IN$105K3--1,050
- 2405 Cassopolis St Elkhart, IN--------
- 2400 Cassopolis St Elkhart, IN$173K------
- 26146 Merrill St Elkhart, IN$102K31.51,436
- 619 County Road 6 E Elkhart, IN$1.42M----6,921
- 26126 Arlington Rd Elkhart, IN$71K3--936
- 600 County Road 6 E Elkhart, IN$64K3--900
- 2346 Cassopolis St Elkhart, IN--------
- 330 County Road 6 E Elkhart, IN--------
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292