2626 Coronado Ave SPC 144, San Diego, CA 921543 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,787 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $107,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ***JUST REDUCED*** NEWER 3 BED 2 BATH MANUFACTURED HOME IN AFFORDABLE FAMILY PARK
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 7762816347
- Zillow Home ID: 82938924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2626 Coronado Avenue SPC 144
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palm City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in San Diego, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palm City home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palm City home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.