2626 Portsmouth Pl, Hephzibah, GA 308154 beds, 3 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $73,500
- Price/sqft: $26
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 1300691000
- Zillow Home ID: 14976931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2626 Portsmouth Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windsor Spring, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% greater than in Augusta, and 93.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windsor Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Spring home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,430 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3509 Andover Dr Hephzibah, GA$76K321,623
- 2624 Portsmouth Pl Hephzibah, GA$69K321,635
- Andover Ct Hephzibah, GA$75K421,302
- 2625 Portsmouth Pl Hephzibah, GA$63K321,594
- 3511 Andover Dr Hephzibah, GA$76K321,729
- 3500 Andover Dr Hephzibah, GA$68K321,630
- 3659 Woodcock Dr Hephzibah, GA$69K321,682
- 2634 Portsmouth Pl Hephzibah, GA$70K321,938
- 2623 Portsmouth Pl Hephzibah, GA$61K421,565
- 3661 Woodcock Dr Hephzibah, GA$58K321,654
- 2627 Portsmouth Pl Hephzibah, GA$71K321,963
- 3502 Andover Dr Hephzibah, GA$93K322,034
- 3663 Woodcock Dr Hephzibah, GA$58K321,654
- 3704 Andover Ct Hephzibah, GA$86K421,400
- 2630 Portsmouth Pl Hephzibah, GA$94K321,900
- 3513 Andover Dr Hephzibah, GA$63K421,641
- 3657 Woodcock Dr Hephzibah, GA$70K321,794
- 2703 Crosscreek Rd Hephzibah, GA--------
- 2621 Portsmouth Pl Hephzibah, GA$62K321,706
- 3703 Andover Ct Hephzibah, GA$85K321,459
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!