2626 Quintara St, San Francisco, CA 94116
Sold on 4/22/13: $630,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,168 sq ft
- Lot:2,495 sqft
- Year Built:1955
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $630,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID15116292
- Parcel #2155 026
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow325
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$681,028||$599K – $756K||+$8,082||$583||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,100/mo||$1.1K – $4.4K/mo||-$29||$2.65||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Parkside home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Parkside homes, this home is valued 19.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.9% less than in San Francisco, and 91.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
Neighborhood for 2626 Quintara Street
- 2630 Quintara St San Francisco, CA$676K21.01,168
- 2620 Quintara St San Francisco, CA$750K--2.01,450
- 2079 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$756K--2.01,450
- 2090 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$759K32.01,350
- 2078 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$831K32.01,590
- 2086 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$836K32.01,734
- 2087 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$773K--2.01,450
- 2091 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$706K--1.01,349
- 2652 Quintara St San Francisco, CA$917K53.01,500
- 2652 Quintara St San Francisco, CA$1.03M53.01,500
- 2083 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$990K43.01,892
- 2082 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$717K--2.01,350
- 2095 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$890K--3.01,733
- 2075 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$926K--3.01,840
- 2074 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$734K--2.01,350
- 2071 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$894K--3.01,674
- 2070 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$732K--2.01,350
- 2067 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$786K--2.01,450
- 2066 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$733K43.01,825
- 2100 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$818K22.01,787
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005