2626 Raccoon Run Ln, Orlando, FL 328375 beds, 2,761 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $269,500
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 681 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,761 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 282429382201160
- Zillow Home ID: 46218681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2626 Raccoon Run Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32837 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 252.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 327.1% higher than in Hunters Creek, and 582.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32837 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hunters Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32837 home values.
- 2620 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$329K432,365
- 2632 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$366K432,301
- 2614 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$393K53.752,881
- 2638 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$357K432,792
- Talova Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 2619 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$253K321,938
- 2608 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$401K53.52,868
- 2644 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$306K42.52,894
- 2613 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$264K432,374
- Falcon Pointe Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 2608 Talova Dr Orlando, FL$341K42.52,996
- 2614 Talova Dr Orlando, FL$322K432,373
- 2602 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$335K432,585
- 2652 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$288K432,363
- 2607 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$336K4--2,889
- 13350 Falcon Pointe Dr Orlando, FL$232K421,888
- 2620 Talova Dr Orlando, FL$337K42.52,905
- 2602 Talova Dr Orlando, FL$274K42.52,911
- 2651 Raccoon Run Ln Orlando, FL$315K42.52,549
- 2602 Talova Dr Orlando, FL$305K42.52,911
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!