2626 SE 103rd Ave, Portland, OR 972664 beds, 3 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: R244282
- Zillow Home ID: 53934521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2626 Se 103rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Powellhurst Gilbert market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175% greater than in Portland, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powellhurst Gilbert home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powellhurst Gilbert home values.
- 2614 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$253K211,864
- 2630 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$141K311,040
- 2600 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$1.08M922.510,116
- 2642 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$175K311,210
- 10331 SE Clinton St Portland, OR$201K521,664
- 2520 SE 103rd Ave # 2532 Portland, OR$545K32.55,008
- 10409 SE Clinton St Portland, OR$197K311,144
- 10332 SE Clinton St Portland, OR$165K311,040
- 10324 SE Division St APT 8 Portland, OR$289K22920
- 10324 SE Division St APT 4 Portland, OR$304K22920
- 10324 SE Division St APT 3 Portland, OR$215K22920
- 10324 SE Division St APT 6 Portland, OR$215K22920
- 10324 SE Division St APT 7 Portland, OR$214K22920
- 2710 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$171K31936
- 10344 SE Clinton St Portland, OR$147K311,040
- 10340 SE Division St Portland, OR$648K----3,057
- 10420 SE Clinton St Portland, OR$288K42.52,441
- 2637 SE 103rd Ave Portland, OR$177K321,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.