2626 SE Washington St, Milwaukie, OR 972224 beds, 1.1 baths, 2,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $246,900
- Price/sqft: $123
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,005 sqft
- Parcel #: 00028026
- Zillow Home ID: 48211293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2626 Se Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Historic Milwaukie market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in Milwaukie, and 76.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Historic Milwaukie home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Milwaukie home values.
- 2636 SE Washington St Milwaukie, OR$426K422,336
- 2622 SE Washington St Portland, OR$148K21800
- 11155 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$258K411,400
- 11177 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$325K422,038
- 11189 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$146K11800
- 11201 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$255K421,810
- 2725 SE Washington St Milwaukie, OR$309K322,553
- 2746 SE Washington St Milwaukie, OR$247K312,370
- 11166 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$298K--1.52,007
- 11321 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$211K32.51,492
- 11325 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$211K32.51,492
- 2606 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$204K21890
- 11329 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$209K----1,492
- 11333 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$210K32.11,492
- 11188 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$502K524,323
- 11321 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$149K32.51,492
- 2708 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$454K31.52,418
- 11009 SE 28th Ave Milwaukie, OR$287K42.52,554
- 2755 SE Washington St Milwaukie, OR$272K321,908
- 11325 SE 27th Ave Milwaukie, OR$135K32.11,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.