2626 Whaley Ave, Pensacola, FL 325033 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $285,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Sprinkler System
- Cable-ready, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 000S009040032028
- Zillow Home ID: 44721962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2626 Whaley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32503 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% lower than in Pensacola, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32503 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32503 home values.
- 2600 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$217K--21,792
- 2640 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$230K231,875
- 2601 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$226K--21,511
- 2655 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$257K332,071
- 2525 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$228K321,802
- 2510 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$208K--1.51,424
- 2650 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$220K--21,495
- 2531 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$294K322,167
- 2525 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$195K--22,115
- 2625 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$236K321,776
- 2519 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$212K--1.51,528
- 2523 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$275K--31,805
- 2627 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$259K--1.52,253
- 2508 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$214K331,860
- 2505 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$225K221,600
- 2521 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$243K321,920
- 2500 Paradise Point Dr Pensacola, FL$307K32.52,256
- 2500 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$291K421,820
- 2552 Magnolia Ave Pensacola, FL$171K--21,841
- 2600 Magnolia Ave Pensacola, FL$225K--32,011
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.