This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,746 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 844 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Community Features \ CCRs, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ U, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Available, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Fully, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ A, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,441 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111384375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $338-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98208 home values will increase 8.9% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Seattle Hill-Silver Firs as a whole. Among 98208 homes, this home is valued 34.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% greater than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2623 122nd Pl SE|
Nearby Schools in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!