- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 969 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $490,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $395
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 48438007
- Zillow Home ID: 19724042
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $460-541K.
Market guideZillow predicts East San Jose home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among East San Jose homes, this home is valued 2.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% greater than in San Jose, and 40% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
|2635 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$610K||5||3||2,072|
|2619 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$459K||4||2||1,242|
|2643 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$480K||4||2||1,242|
|2611 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$453K||3||2||1,120|
|2624 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$460K||4||2||1,242|
|2632 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$457K||3||2||1,120|
|2614 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$455K||3||2||1,109|
|2642 Pendragon Ln San Jose, CA||$504K||4||2||1,242|
|2603 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$459K||4||2||1,242|
|2655 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$483K||4||2||1,242|
|2638 Pendragon Ln San Jose, CA||$495K||3||2||1,136|
|2642 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$469K||4||2||1,242|
|2606 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$456K||4||2||1,242|
|2634 Pendragon Ln San Jose, CA||$498K||4||2||1,242|
|2595 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$458K||4||2||1,242|
|750 Excalibur Dr San Jose, CA||$521K||4||2||1,242|
|2630 Pendragon Ln San Jose, CA||$542K||4||2||1,683|
|2667 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$485K||4||2||1,242|
|2596 Bambi Ln San Jose, CA||$460K||4||2||1,242|
|2599 Lilliput Ln San Jose, CA||$468K||4||2||1,242|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!