2627 Stanford Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462683 beds, 2 baths, 1,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $161,192
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 181
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 490317117004000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1197993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2627 Stanford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 2617 Stanford Ct Indianapolis, IN$189K32.52,774
- 2631 Stanford Ct Indianapolis, IN$178K412,690
- 2702 Oglethorpe Ct Indianapolis, IN$137K31.51,876
- 9112 Colgate St Indianapolis, IN$191K42.52,837
- 2635 Stanford Ct Indianapolis, IN$186K433,477
- 2712 Oglethorpe Ct Indianapolis, IN$173K41.52,845
- 2607 Stanford Ct Indianapolis, IN$202K433,244
- 9108 Colgate St Indianapolis, IN$163K41.52,550
- 2626 Stanford Ct Indianapolis, IN$119K321,616
- 2701 Oglethorpe Ct Indianapolis, IN$156K411,993
- 2636 Stanford Ct Indianapolis, IN$177K41.52,256
- 2616 Stanford Ct Indianapolis, IN$165K41.52,104
- 2632 Stanford Ct Indianapolis, IN$171K41.52,222
- 9208 Colgate St Indianapolis, IN$179K412,610
- 9102 Colgate St Indianapolis, IN$173K41.52,783
- 2711 Oglethorpe Ct Indianapolis, IN$144K321,788
- 2722 Oglethorpe Ct Indianapolis, IN$153K41.52,064
- 2625 Rollins Ct Indianapolis, IN$159K41.52,103
- 9239 Holyoke Ct Indianapolis, IN$154K422,304
- 9235 Holyoke Ct Indianapolis, IN$152K3--1,821
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.