26277 29th St, Highland, CA 923466 beds, 2 baths, 2,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 424 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,054 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0285493170000
- Zillow Home ID: 17368711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26277 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% lower than in San Bernardino, and 50.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 26278 Mirada St Highland, CA$289K522,054
- 26287 29th St Highland, CA$271K521,976
- 26267 29th St Highland, CA$267K521,759
- 26268 Mirada St Highland, CA$287K522,163
- 26288 Mirada St Highland, CA$262K421,599
- 26278 29th St Highland, CA$288K422,054
- 26288 29th St Highland, CA$268K521,813
- 26268 29th St Highland, CA$270K421,936
- 2894 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$252K421,636
- 2878 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$259K421,636
- 2864 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$252K421,654
- 2604 29th St Highland, CA$253K421,636
- 26287 Mirada St Highland, CA$269K521,823
- 26277 Mirada St Highland, CA$288K422,054
- 26267 Mirada St Highland, CA$240K421,577
- 2848 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$256K421,636
- 6090 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$293K522,365
- 6080 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$281K422,089
- 6070 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$244K421,599
- 2614 29th St Highland, CA$252K321,555
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!