A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
* Large windows in the living room and slider glass door in dining room gives you plenty of natural light, and lets you enjoy the beautiful deck and backyard.
* 2-way fireplace can be enjoyed from the living room and dining room
* Beautiful, and clean Berber style carpeting, in all rooms. Sparkling linoleum floors in dining area and kitchen.
* Master BR has private entry, and attached half bath has a updated vanity top.
* Large clean basement, partly finished (den)
* Upgraded disposal, faucets and bathroom and kitchen plumbing.
* Stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer included
* 2.5 car attached garage, with 2 openers and entryway keypad. Newly installed side door.
* Home is well insulated and keeps utility bills down. Attic is well insulated and vented.
* Central Air to keep you cool during hot 90 degree days :-)
* Large closets with beautiful solid wood sliders
* Beautiful redwood deck, and beautifully landscaped yard. Permanent, natural gas BBQ grill in the back.
* Private, tree lined backyard with privacy fence on both sides
* Beautiful quiet neighborhood, yet near to major shopping centers, MSU. 2 blocks from Grand River and bus route.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,511 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Open layout
- double sided fireplace
- 1 finished room in basement
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 33-02-02-17-458-008
- Zillow Home ID: 74046888
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-158K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48823, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Okemos, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48823 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Okemos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48823 home values.
|2618 Mansfield Dr East Lansing, MI||$116K||2||1||1,124|
|2618 Mansfield Dr East Lansing, MI||$117K||2||1||--|
|2627 Rockwood Dr East Lansing, MI||$127K||3||1.5||--|
|2636 Mansfield Dr East Lansing, MI||$122K||3||2||1,040|
|2617 Rockwood Dr East Lansing, MI||$131K||2||1.5||--|
|2635 Rockwood Dr East Lansing, MI||$136K||3||1.5||1,560|
|2627 Mansfield Dr East Lansing, MI||$108K||3||1.5||--|
|2617 Mansfield Dr East Lansing, MI||$174K||4||3||2,350|
|2617 Mansfield Dr East Lansing, MI||$135K||4||2||--|
|2608 Mansfield Dr East Lansing, MI||$129K||4||2||--|
|5056 Blue Haven Dr East Lansing, MI||$137K||3||2||--|
|2607 Rockwood Dr East Lansing, MI||$130K||3||1.5||--|
|5066 Blue Haven Dr East Lansing, MI||$149K||--||--||--|
|5033 Park Lake Rd East Lansing, MI||$125K||3||1.5||--|
|2628 Rockwood Dr East Lansing, MI||$131K||--||2||--|
|2618 Rockwood Dr East Lansing, MI||$133K||3||1.5||1,288|
|2636 Rockwood Dr East Lansing, MI||$132K||3||2||--|
|2608 Rockwood Dr East Lansing, MI||$126K||--||1.5||--|
|5080 Blue Haven Dr East Lansing, MI||$172K||3||2||2,071|
|2627 Greencliff Dr East Lansing, MI||$132K||--||1.5||--|
Nearby Schools in Okemos
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.