- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 13,209 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $236
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:071 B:009 L:0005
- Zillow Home ID: 56540727
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $358-555K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02453 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Waltham as a whole. Among 02453 homes, this home is valued 4.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02453, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Waltham, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02453 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02453 home values.
|259 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$562K||3||4.5||2,465|
|267 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$414K||3||1||1,445|
|264 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$466K||--||--||--|
|271 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$431K||4||2||1,632|
|250 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$689K||3||2.5||3,470|
|272 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$353K||1||1||951|
|251 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$424K||3||1||1,099|
|246-248 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$488K||5||2||1,996|
|245 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$534K||5||2||2,182|
|239-241 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$607K||6||3||2,862|
|200 North St Newton, MA||$534K||4||2.5||1,678|
|9 Decatur St Newton, MA||$863K||4||2.5||2,826|
|59 Farwell St Waltham, MA||$479K||4||2.5||1,901|
|51 Farwell St Waltham, MA||$548K||6||2.5||2,352|
|206 North St Newton, MA||$846K||7||2||2,460|
|220 Calvary St # A Waltham, MA||$478K||4||2.5||1,980|
|218 Calvary St UNIT 2 Waltham, MA||$282K||3||1||865|
|218 Calvary St UNIT 1 Waltham, MA||$286K||--||1||835|
|217 Calvary St Waltham, MA||$421K||4||1||1,472|
|25 Farwell St Waltham, MA||$496K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!