- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
263 E Dexter St, Covina, CA 917233 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 8445017013
- Zillow Home ID: 21553936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 263 E Dexter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91723 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.4% lower than in Covina, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91723 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Covina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91723 home values.
- 257 E Dexter St Covina, CA--211,343
- 257 E Dexter St APT 2 Covina, CA$544K11--
- 249 E Dexter St Covina, CA$317KStudio1550
- 277 E Dexter St Covina, CA$876K793,694
- 277 E Dexter St APT C Covina, CA--22.5--
- 256 E Center St Covina, CA$834K863,376
- 270 E Center St Covina, CA$1.26M1285,890
- 270 E Dexter St Covina, CA$326K31902
- 223 E Dexter St Covina, CA$422K22.51,400
- 250 E Center St Covina, CA$564K41.51,934
- 276 E Center St Covina, CA$730K643,186
- 276 E Dexter St Covina, CA--Studio--1,024
- 276 E Dexter St Covina, CA--Studio----
- 235 E Dexter St Covina, CA$812K763,963
- 262 E Dexter St Covina, CA$402K211,200
- 254 E Dexter St Covina, CA$482K221,400
- 216 1/2 E Dexter St Covina, CA$366K11900
- 242 E Center St Covina, CA$671K422,459
- 319 Orange Blossom Covina, CA$473K321,330
- 324 Pummenlo Plz Covina, CA$547K341,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.